Life in today's ever changing world can be tough for anyone, but especially for babies. There isn't much dignity or modesty in having your diapers changed in public on a regular basis. Not to mention the thought of meeting a new person and having drool all over your face and hands. How embarassing!! How are these poor little people supposed to build self-esteem?? There are just too many ways that things can get out of control and cause emotional damage to these gentle and delicate souls. As parents, we've had enough and are taking a stand. We will not let a few social faux pas ruin our son's future. We consulted with the Little Man to see how we can help him and here is what he said, "OK, picture this, I'm out cruisin and I see lady friend at 2 o'clock and of course I want to make a good first impression. So I flash her a smile to show off my pearly whites and what happens?? I ain't got no pearly whites and there goes my chances!"
Well, we won't let that happen. Take a look...

No comments:
Post a Comment