With a little one it's always fun to see them grow and develop and hit all their "firsts"- first words, first step, first time falling down the stairs, first taste of chocolate ice cream and so on. Well Sunday was another of those incredibly important milestones in Little Man's life. It was his very first SuperBowl. As his mom and dad, we were very impressed with all of his hard work and dedication he put into this memorable day. He truly wanted to make it a special day.
"Rootbeer.... check. Remote controls.... check. 2 footballs.... check. Snacks.... check and double check!"
"Oh man, I think I'm gonna need lots of this stuff!"
"Hmmmm... I think this should about do it."
"Whew, I'm glad I got that out of my system. I feel so much better now."
Although, as the game progressed, Little Man started to wear down and show the toll it was taking on his body.
"Uuuuggghhhhhh... I shouldn't have eaten those last couple of meatballs!"
The onslaught of delicious meatballs, smokies, ribs and chili-cheese nacho dip created a few items of business to take care of at the other end of the spectrum, if you know what I mean.



No comments:
Post a Comment