Some Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back In Action

At long last, everything in the universe has re-aligned itself... or in other words Jax is feelin good, the sun is shining and we're finally able to fill up the double jogging stroller with two kids and not just one. Ahhh.... it feels good.
As expected, Precious Arianna remained stoic and quiet throughout her inagural ride. But Little Man was more than thrilled to be back on the open road again. with nothin but sunshine in your face, the wind in your hair and the thrill of the ride!

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Jacque, you're AMAZING! It hasn't even been six weeks yet. Cute pictures:)

Aaron said...

Woops... that comment was from DeAndra

Annalisa and Jacob said...

Jacque, are you already running?!! Super woman! I really wish we lived closer so we could run together again. I'm running my first marathon in June and it would be so fun to run it with you!!

jAmiE said...

how awesome! I hear you girl! I know it feels so good to be on the road again. :) that's awesome... such a fast recovery.

The Adams Family said...

Back in the saddle...or seat, or stroller, however you would say that. Sheesh Jacque you make us all look like a bunch of lame-o's.

Amy Langford said...

You go girl! Run like the wind and keep the rest of us in the dust. The fun really begins with two =)