Thanks to everyone who came and played. It was a blast!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Slammin Aarons' Super Slippin Slide Spectacular B-Day Party!!
This year I hit the big two seven. Kinda crazy, this whole gettin older bit. Once you get past 25 there aren't any more grown-up milestones to look forward to. So basically, birthdays are just an excuse to throw a party and eat lots of cake and icecream. And, really, I'm OK with that. Two years ago we had a BBQ and a pinata. Last year we had a BBQ and played kickball. This year, being my final B-Day in Iowa, I wanted to pull out all the stops and have some good ol' fashioned fun. So I decided to try out a 100 foot slip 'n' slide. Actually, the first one I bought was only 50 feet long... but it just didn't feel right so I had to take it back and get the 100 footer. And I'm glad I did. Here's some pics from the festivities. Enjoy...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
yay! a picture of Jacque! Happy Birthday Aaron!
Post a Comment